Friday, October 3, 2008

Realization

It took me quite some time to actually realize things that I would have never realized if things did not happened as it did. Things seem to happened so fast, like a lightning flashed across the sky above yet its 'impact' had sent a visible message to me. Something that I should have known and realized from the start. It took me quite a while to really understand the hidden message, that everything happened for a reason and it's part of my life. In everyone's life as well I believe.

When someone conveyed the unpleasant news to me, I felt as if I had just been stabbed with a sword by an opponent. It hurts so much that I felt like the world is crumbling and tumbling down on me. I tried to hide my emotions but sad to say, I failed miserably. I blamed myself for so many things that I felt like there is not a single way that I would not have done so.

Then, I went to a bookstore one day and picked up a book, which is what I needed at that time to help me understand the unpleasant things that was and is happening to me. This book had taught me how to see myself in a different and broader perspective. After reading this book, I realized that every minute and hour ticked. No matter what has happened, there is not a single way that I could turn back the time nor could I change a single thing that has happened or the fate of other people. The only thing that I could change is myself, for the better. I believe there is always room for improvement.

I thought about a lot of things, people and the things they have said to me before. I can't deny the fact that I have not gotten over the unpleasant news but I'm trying though. Then, I found a note, or rather a message to me. After reading it, I realized that I am what I am now because of what I deserve to be and get. And, how much the people around me hurt so much seeing me hurt. I know God has arranged a path for us to walk and that He will not give us a test that He knows we are unable to go through. I just have to put in my best effort in everything I do and be patient and I know I will be rewarded.

No comments: