Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Wish Lists

My Materialistic Wish List:
1. Camera
2. New mobile phone
3. Paid-for-continuously-a-good-anti-virus program
4. Clothes
5. Shoes
6. New watch
7. New 2-piece swimsuit
8. Unlimited cash
9. Car
10. House

My Immaterialistic Wish List:
1. Endless Happiness
2. Endless Love
3. Good Health
4. Intelligence
5. Forgiveness
6. Kindness

Since my birthday is around the corner, I probably should hint people what to buy for me.. OK. This is weird. Do people create such list? I think I'm going psychotic soon.

4 comments:

Nic said...

thank you for the information but i already got you something...wakakakakaka

Nikita L. said...

WT...-_-'''

Guang said...

I can help you only materialistic no. 2! :D

Avira AntiVir Plus, it's free and it's ranked the best free anti virus out there. The only annoying thing is the "occasional" ad that will pop up when it updates itself. That's about it really. Other than that it's amazing!

P.S. Found 2 trojans in my computer that have been in hiding since my last antivirus couldn't detect them.

Nikita L. said...

thanks guang! i should probably start using it.. :D